Every Celebrant can create a ceremony – it’s not rocket science and it’s what we do. But not all Celebrants know how to perform, captivate an audience and recreate your story in a manner that makes your guests talk about your service for years to come. A great Celebrant sets the perfect tone and energy for the day and has a knack for creating a relaxed and comfortable environment for the guests, but most importantly for the Bride and Groom. These skills are taken for granted by couples who don’t know what to look for in a Celebrant, but in fact, take years of practice, experience and a level of natural ability.
* Officiated over 1250 marriage ceremonies.
* Registered since 2008. 11 years of Celebrancy.
* I’m an Australian Registered Commonwealth Civil Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Attorney General.
* I cover it all when it comes to the legailities, and the paperwork is a breeze.
* I’m always adding new concepts to my bag of tricks and partake in ongoing professional development annually – ensuring I stay fresh and modern.
* I’m also a team member of the Noosa Wedding Organisation and Tourism Noosa and can also be found on ‘Great Destination Weddings’.
I offer a back-up Sunshine Coast Celebrant for every service I perform and provide for FREE my jovial, and quirky sense of humour on a daily basis. And yes, my humour is appropriate as I don’t do tacky!! Because of my calm, relaxed and fun loving nature, most people think I’m a friend of the wedding couple at the ceremony, and enjoy how I mingle with the guests before the Bridal crew arrive. It’s the little touches that make my service complete.
Being a Celebrant has been a life changing, incredible experience which I’m daily grateful for, and wouldn’t change for the world. Living and working here in Noosa and visiting incredible Sunshine Coast wedding destinations makes it all pretty awesome!
As the saying goes, when you love what you do, you naturally become great at it and you shine on through!